Join an inclusive team changing the face of cybersecurity.
Get on board with the fastest-growing cybersecurity company in the UK.
We're welcoming new people to the team every week to keep up with our exceptional growth.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber workforce optimization experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the human cyber abilities of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats.
Constantly evolving cyber risks are no longer the sole responsibility of technical teams. The capabilities of the entire workforce must now be enhanced to protect from, defend against and respond to attacks.
Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by continuously analyzing and enhancing their capabilities, engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
Immersive Labs was founded in 2017, from a cargo container in Bristol, UK we’ve grown to over 250 employees globally and announced funding of more than £80 million. Our technology is already enabling organisations including KPMG, Sophos and the NHS to measure, map to risk, and optimise the human cyber abilities of their entire workforce.
We encourage people of all different backgrounds and identities to apply. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you and do your very best work.
This is a new opportunity to be the first Channel Account Manager for French speaking regions at Immersive Labs, based in the UK&I you will be responsible for recruiting new channel partners across these regions and supporting key sales functions, ensuring channel partners and you are successful.
Working closely with our Senior Director of Channel you’ll need to be results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
If you are intrigued by our culture and eager to work with a team of iterative, globally-based colleagues and excited about operating your own region in a fast growing company We will welcome your different points of view and appreciate your ideas and contributions.
Your main responsibilities (we're scaling fast, so these may change as we grow):
- Ensure consistency in terms of the company’s channel sales strategy & execution.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support identification and recruitment of partners with experience in both enterprise and mid-market accounts.
- Team with channel partners to build partner sourced pipeline and close deals (joint call out days, spiff, campaigns, etc.)
- Work with assigned partners to generate prospective customers through channel campaigns and channel promotions and account mapping activities
- Promotes renewals, up-sell and new sales opportunities within partner’s existing and competitive accounts.
- Respond to partner requests and ensure sales alignment in partner end user opportunities
- Track/monitor /support partner pipeline & deal registrations through SFDC
- Sales & technical enablement of channel partners and distributors
To be successful:
- Prior sales/channel experience within the security industry so you have the connections to succeed from day one.
- Native French speaker
- Ability to establish, strengthen, and maintain great relationships with senior leaders/stakeholders and current & prospective partners
- Confidence & track record building new partner/reseller relationships to expand
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell/position creative solutions
- Passion and ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with SFDC would be an advantage
Immersive Labs’ growth has been fuelled by our values that underpin everything we do, here's how they relate to this role:
Inclusive - We support one another and celebrate each other’s successes
Driven - Continuously improving on who we are and what we do.
Agile - We adapt quickly to change
What Immersive Labs offers:
As well as an inclusive, supportive place for you to be you. We offer an extensive range of benefits so you can do your very best work:
- Time off, flexible and remote working so you can work when is best for you, includes 25 days annual leave + volunteering days, birthday half day
- Look after your family and yourself with enhanced parental leave, mindfulness groups, critical illness cover, pension, health plan and more.
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- Recognition & Rewards for doing great work and living our values and behaviours
- Informal or formal flexible working options, e.g. flexible start and finish times, reduced hours, job share, remote working
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from pottery painting and paper mask making, to movie nights and escape rooms.
- When you do visit the UK hub getting there is easy: we’re based in the centre of Bristol, just a 10 minute walk from the train station. We also offer railcard loan and cycle scheme to buy a new bike
Help change the face of cybersecurity, apply now!