Channel Sales Dev Specialist at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Successful customers are the foundation of our business. As a member of the Formlabs Sales team, you will be responsible for helping businesses uncover and understand how they can implement 3D printing into their workflows. Use cases can range from early stage prototyping to end-use production, and all areas in between.
We are looking for a bilingual candidate who will be responsible for all Channel Leads: nurturing, qualifying and assisting partners with closing channel leads.
If you can build positive relationships with partners over the phone by solving their 3D printing needs, we want you as a Channel Sales Development Specialist.
High Level Core Responsibilities
- 80/20 Split with time between North America and South America/Latam Regions
- Attention to detail
- Multi-tasker (can manage and drive multiple projects at once)
- Good skills with salesforce (draw data from Deal Reg that can help with strategy)
- Good people skills - comfortable communicating with partners via phone, email, etc. to follow up on pending action items (get missing info for Deal Reg, follow up on invoices, manage busy work on behalf of senior channel manager independently), good at building relationships
- Bilingual Proficiency in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
Role specific Core Responsibilities
- Responsible for all Channel Leads: nurture, qualify and assist partners with closing channel leads
- Build upon partner strategy at the field level to support partnerships
- Make sure they understand our campaigns and are driving them
- Drive external outreach to VAR inside/outside sales reps to drive partner mindshare and Formlabs products into new and existing opportunities
- Provide partners with the resources to identify new opportunities and build a Partner sourced pipeline
- Share best practices regarding tools, sales techniques and opp management with partner sales reps
- Drive both internal and external account mapping with precision and process.
- Over time, develop an intimate understanding of partner sales reps - territory, top accounts current, top accounts targeted, market segments and verticals. Ability to understand this on the individual partner sales rep level.
- Own Deal Registration Program Operationally - FU on pending/more detailed DRs, Set up reminder outreach for expiring opps, Set up reports to deliver visibility(DR Pipeline, Partner Customer Trends, DR Lead Source, etc.)
- Attend industry events, working with partners to create incremental business
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn and demonstrate new technology fast.
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.