Channel Customer Success Manager at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 6:16 p.m. (CST) on Monday, December 23, 2019
Channel Customer Success Managers (cCSMs) at Klaviyo play a critical role in developing and supporting our agency partner ecosystem. Our Partner Program mission is to deliver exceptional assistance to our partners and their customers with the highest level of quality in both product knowledge and account management skills, and in the process, consistently meet and exceed their expectations. We are looking for a cCSM who is passionate about providing the best experience to agency partners and their end clients as they scale their businesses with Klaviyo.
How you will make a difference:
- Establish yourself as the trusted advisor for 30-40 agency partners.
- Collaborate closely with the Channel Managers as a partner team to provide a world-class program experience to our agency partners.
- Support agency partners in a variety of growth stages to help deliver value to their end clients through product knowledge and strategic guidance.
- Work to set priorities with partners based on their business goals as well as overall channel client health and performance.
- Act as an internal advocate for agency partners, providing feedback to leadership, product, and partner marketing based on partner needs.
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product and email marketing strategy.
- Travel: up to 15%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners/events
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience managing and nurturing complex partner relationships.
- 2+ years experience in SaaS or email marketing.
- Experience explaining how to reach key goals using software with end users and/or partners.
- Strong business acumen and desire to understand how agencies’ businesses operate.
- An ability to adapt in a quickly changing environment with changing priorities.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Track record of managing customer relationships through Salesforce or similar CRMs.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal skills.
- Experience with: Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, Google Sheets, PowerPoint
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 25,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description