Channel Account Manager: Agency at Klaviyo
Greater Boston Area
!Sorry, this job was removed at 11:58 a.m. (EST) on Friday, March 27, 2020
Channel Managers at Klaviyo are given a tremendous opportunity to have a huge impact on developing our agency partner ecosystem. Their efforts lead to accelerated growth for both our partner’s and Klaviyo while also furthering their own careers. At Klaviyo, Channel Managers pride themselves on being marketing and product experts who focus on helping our agency partners grow their client’s business thereby setting up our agency partners for long-term success.
At Klaviyo, our Channel Managers support the full life cycle of our agency partners -- from qualification to product adoption and agency relationship -- all while managing dozens of current and prospective agencies at once. The best CMs are able to be proficient in Klaviyo’s product, develop deep relationships, and work to uncover new opportunities.
How you will make a difference:
- Develop business with new agencies.
- Quickly become an expert in the Klaviyo product.
- Work with your agencies to develop new leads for Klaviyo.
- Train and educate our agency partners Present Klaviyo’s vision and product and how it can help an agency grow their business.
- Develop and cultivate relationships.
- Travel: up to 25%, to meet and develop relationships with our agency partners / events.
Who You Are:
- Are adept at influencing and relationship building.
- Have channel, sales, or account management experience.
- Are thoughtful, engaging, and energetic.
- Are excited to be a part of and have an impact on a rapidly-growing, profitable startup.
- Have a positive outlook and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have 2-7 years of SaaS account management and/or sales experience.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product to introduce and educated agency partners on new enhancements to Klaviyo’s platform.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future.
Get to know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is the world’s leading owned marketing platform known for accelerating revenue for online businesses using the channels they own like email, web, and mobile. Enabling companies to leverage these owned marketing channels, Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. And unlike other marketing platforms, Klaviyo doesn’t force companies to compromise between advanced functionality or ease of use - so companies of all sizes are able to maximize their sales quickly. That’s why over 28,000+ innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink and Eventbrite sell more with Klaviyo.
Read Full Job Description