Campaign Strategist/Account Manager at Soofa
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for a Campaign Strategist & Account Manager to work alongside Soofa’s Director of Customer Success, developing engaging, relevant, and beautiful Soofa Sign campaigns to delight our clients. The ideal candidate is a big-picture thinker about creative projects and loves building relationships, writing copy, and turning business goals into exciting campaigns.
At Soofa, we enable city dwellers to co-create a thriving community. Join us!
- Develop creative concepts for Soofa campaigns in line with client goals and creative briefs
- Work collaboratively with Soofa’s Customer Success and Sales teams to deliver a world-class customer experience; build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Grow existing business and close renewals with the sales team
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts); prepare reports on account status
- 2-3 years in enterprise account management, or customer success
- Experience developing creative campaigns and working with design teams
- Experience with CRM software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle rejection in stride
- Stellar writing and storytelling skills
- Customer delight is the first thing you think about when you wake up
- You are innovative and passionate, and there is a playfulness to your work
- You thrive in metrics-based work and easily understand business goals and KPIs
- You have excellent time management skills
- You’re looking for a role that you can grow quickly in; you should expect to move up within a year
Bonus Points For
- Experience in an agency environment or working directly with clients
- Startup experience
- Advanced knowledge of the adobe creative suite
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous healthcare and parental leave packages
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, etc.
- Strong company culture focused on talent development and caring personally