Business Transformation Manager
Catalant’s technology platform and programs enable companies to get mission critical work done faster. Forward-looking executives partner with Catalant to transition to an agile operating model and access the skills and expertise they need to rapidly innovate and stay ahead of disruption.
More than 30 percent of the Fortune 100 use Catalant’s best practices and platform to frictionlessly access and deploy talent, ranging from employees to over 50,000 independent consultants and 1,000 boutique firms in Catalant’s Expert Marketplace. Anonymized data from leading companies train Catalant’s AI-powered skills matching and recommendation engine, inform its best practices, and surface intelligent insights that get smarter over time.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, and Greylock Partners. We're on a mission to build the absolute best team, and are looking for talented, scrappy, fun, and competitive folks to redefine the way work gets done!
Catalant’s Solutions business is growing, and we’re looking for a Business Transformation Manager to help deliver that growth by supporting our pre-sales efforts. In this role you’ll partner closely with our Sales team to educate prospective customers on Catalant’s offerings and how we can help to meet their business goals. Along the way you’ll be listening and learning to understand their pain points and challenges, and translate them into how Catalant’s platform and programs can help. You’ll also work closely with Catalant’s Professional Services and Product organizations to help translate customer goals and requirements into deployment plans. This role is incredibly cross-functional, and requires the ability to lead and influence without formal authority.
What you’ll do
- Partner closely with Catalant’s sales team to convert middle of the funnel solutions opportunities - learning about prospects’ goals, pain points, and challenges and educating them on our Solutions offerings
- Conduct discovery through prospective client conversations and ‘agility assessments.’ The agility assessment is a tool designed to identify and diagnose an organization’s pain points and areas where Catalant can add value; the process includes interviewing senior stakeholders, synthesizing qualitative and quantitative data into a coherent storyline, and presenting your findings through readouts to executive stakeholders
- Summarize and share learnings from your client conversations with the Professional Services and Product teams to help inform deployment plans and Catalant’s product roadmap
- Work cross-functionally across Sales, Professional Services, Product, and Customer Success on strategic projects to drive business alignment and improve internal operations
What you’ll bring
- 4-7 years’ experience in a client-facing role (management consulting or a similar professional services field)
- MBA or other graduate degree is a plus (but not required)
- Strong business acumen and knowledge of commercial operations across large, complex enterprises
- Track record of working and developing relationships cross-functionally to lead through influence
- Exceptional poise, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills - especially at the C-suite or executive level
- Demonstrated interest or passion in workforce technology, human capital, future of work, agile transformations, or similar related topics
- Self-starter attitude, eagerness to take initiative to identify and execute creative solutions to challenges