Business Development Representative at Soofa
Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use.
We are looking for a Business Development Rep to act as our liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. You will be responsible for prospecting, booking appointments and creating Sales Qualified Opportunities, as well as qualifying inbound leads from marketing campaigns.
Success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly meeting goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride, all while operating in a fast-paced, team-focused environment.
Join the fam!
- Qualify inbound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Consult, educate, and successfully set meetings through a high volume of sales calls and outreach efforts, emails and social media outreach
- Cultivate relationships across a diverse range of clients from restaurants and banks to theaters and museums and everything between and beyond
- Brief executive team on market conditions and activity
- Track opportunities and critically evaluate performance in line with best practices—success in this role is measured by hitting and exceeding monthly goals, consistently staying ahead of daily metrics, and handling rejection in stride
- A persuasive and empathetic communicator with well-developed skills on the phone and in written word
- Familiar with metrics-driven approach to success
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and tools
- Excited to educate others on a cutting edge OOH (out of home) advertising platform.
- Loves meeting and talking with new people - High energy!
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a diverse team
- A warm listener with a passion for learning about people, businesses, and communities
- Able to navigate objections and willing to build something new
Bonus Points For
- Experience working with SMBs in a sales capacity
- Experience creating visual art
- Knowledge of the OOH industry
Perks of Working with Soofa
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous healthcare and parental leave packages
- Dog-friendly office
- Team lunches every Friday
- Team activities like ski trips, camping, Whiskey Wednesdays, etc.
- Strong company culture focused on working hard, playing hard, and caring about each other like a family