Business Development Representative (Spanish/Portuguese Speaking) at Acquia
Acquia is the open source digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with technology (built around Drupal) that allows them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration - giving our customers the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in downtown Boston, we are known as one of North America's fastest growing software companies, and have been rated a leader by the analyst community and named one of the Best Places to Work in Boston. We are Acquia. We are building for the future of the web, and we want you to be a part of it.
Our BDRs are the first point of contact for all new prospects to discuss Acquia's products and services. This role is critical to the business as the team's goal is to have engaging conversations with our clients to discover their challenges, their requirements, and help them determine the most appropriate Acquia solution for their needs.
In this role, you will:
- Create new revenue opportunities by educating our prospects about open source, digital transformation and Acquia
- Conduct high volume prospecting (50-60 calls or emails per day) to qualify leads and prospects
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Acquia's offerings
- Work closely with account executives and marketing to implement strategy and process
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) monthly quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Acquia in a positive light
- Receive continuous weekly training to further develop sales skillset
You must have:
- Fluent or Proficient in Spanish and Portuguese
- A proven record of high achievement
- Intellectual agility and natural curiosity
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal
- Be passionate about something!
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) environment
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Energetic and self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- Professional demeanor
- 0-3 years of related experience, bachelor's degree required
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender
(including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran
status, or any other status protected by applicable law.