Business Development Representative - Outbound at ProfitWell
At the top and middle of the sales funnel, you’ll lead initiatives to prospect leads and move our leads to first calls. What’s this really mean? You’re critical to ProfitWell’s success, and you’ll work directly with prospect clients, utilize creative methods for initial outreach, and be a strong brand ambassador.
What you’ll do
- Strategically and thoroughly research and identify prospect accounts
- Create custom and creative outreach initiatives to initiate relationship building with software executives who need our expertise
- Collaborate with wider sales, marketing, and product teams
- Become a highly skilled user of lead generation and qualification tools
- Drive creative and strategic process improvements for the Growth team, including outreach, sourcing methods, sales tools, etc.
- Have 1-3 years’ of experience in a hunting, prospecting, or qualifying role
- Are strategic and thrive in a role that’s focused on problem-solving
- Have an insatiable urge to learn
- Aren’t afraid of the roller coaster that is sales - riding the highs and getting creative to shake things up during the lows
- Have previous experience (work or personal) with blogging, persuasive writing, debate, etc.
- Have a background or prior experience in research or marketing
- Have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills
- Have high emotional intelligence, giving you the ability to empathize with customers
- Are able to take feedback, coaching, and criticism while maintaining a strong declaration in your abilities
- Want to drive process improvement and be creative in your approach
You’ll love us because of these essentials
- Competitive salary and bonus structure, plus equity in a thriving company that’s 100% employee-owned
- Flexible hours and unlimited vacation
- Premier medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid family leave
- Training, professional and career development support - your success is our success, we invest in our employees!
- Working with top software brands and in-the-news companies
- Fully stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks, including cold brew coffee on-tap
- Dog-friendly office
- In-office games, meditation room, and other amenities to help you decompress while at work
- Frequent company and team outings, including kayaking, hiking, retreats, trivia, and other events for bonding and blowing off steam
ProfitWell is an equal opportunity employer, and we believe diversity is critical to our success. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on race, color, age, religion, sex, gender, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. ProfitWell will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with documented disabilities.