Business Development Managed Connections at InterSystems
InterSystems Corporation is a global, privately owned software company headquartered in Kendall Square, Cambridge, MA - the tech hub of New England. We are the leading provider of database and interoperability technologies to the healthcare industry. More than two-thirds of the U.S. population is served by InterSystems-based healthcare technology. Our technology is great, but it’s our people that really make the difference. At InterSystems you’ll be surrounded by smart, hard-working people with an innate love for tackling challenges and a passion for excellence.
The Business Developer, HealthShare Managed Connections is responsible for building out our Managed Connections network through new and existing providers, life sciences companies and national networks.
- Define an offering that leverages network partners to bring data and insight to other markets
- Define strategy around Managed Connections offering and produce internal and external collateral alongside Product Marketing and Sales
- Identify and target potential network participants in the provider, life sciences, EMR cloud vendors or national networks space
- Define and execute business relationships with the different types of participants
- Represent InterSystems at Sales meetings and conferences to promote the Managed Connections network
- Act as the principal liaison between our hosting, implementation and product teams to identify product functionality and tools needed for the offering
- Understand competitive landscape and perceived competitive positioning and how to overcome those
- Hunter profile focusing on new business
• 10+ years related experience in a customer facing role, preferably in a Sales environment
• Proven track record of acquiring new customers or partners
• Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills
• Capable of quickly learning new software product(s) and clearly communicate its value proposition
Education and Training:
BS Degree or equivalent
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, business, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and do not discriminate because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. InterSystems is an E-Verify Employer in the United States.