Catalant’s Expert Marketplace platform has re-invented the $250 billion management consulting industry by connecting business leaders with world class independent consultants on-demand. With backing from some of the world’s top venture capital firms, Catalant is breaking records every quarter and doubling down on our growth strategy.
As we continue to bolster our industry-leading product, we are growing the team that will take Catalant to the next level, investing across the board in our people and products.
We are looking for driven, high-energy, early career sales professionals who are ready to drive new business and uncover opportunities. You should be thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. In this role you will work with our talented account executive team to research and build a pipeline, identify target accounts, and help determine the most efficient method of outreach. Excellent phone and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce.
Our team values diversity in experience and backgrounds—we do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
What you'll do
- Identify and contact decision makers at the world’s top companies to convert them into Catalant clients
- Generate and qualify new leads
- Prepare your Account Executive meetings with top executives and be a high energy and credible presence in client meetings
- Do whatever it takes to grow your team’s accounts
What you'll bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- A motivated, results-driven approach, and a readiness to lead the charge on the Catalant sales team
- A “today not tomorrow” attitude towards learning and achieving goals
- Superior communication skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to be coached and to hustle
- Strong problem-solving skills and a penchant for creative thinking as we educate the market on our revolutionary new platform
- Preferably a track record in prospecting, outreach, or others sales-related activities
- An attention to detail befitting our top enterprise client list
What we offer
- The chance to learn and grow quickly in a dynamic sales environment
- Exposure to the most challenging business problems that companies are facing today as we listen to our clients’ needs
- Promotion opportunities within the sales organization and other functions for top performers
- The chance to win in a new market in a fun, stimulating work environment
At Catalant, we strive to offer a work environment where employees can bring however much of their full, authentic self as they desire. With this in mind, we are happy to offer our employees:
- Flexible paid time off
- Twelve weeks of paid parental leave regardless of how you choose to grow your family
- Generous health insurance coverage as well as optional vision and dental
- 401k to save for retirement
- Pre-tax commuter and flexible spending accounts
- A lifestyle spending account to be used towards home office set up, cell phone, commuting, and learning & development
- A Wellness credit to support your own health + well being
In response to COVID-19, our headquarters in Boston is not open for interviews at this time. We are hiring and conducting all interviews and onboarding virtually. Until further notice, new (and current) team members are able to work from the office permitting they are vaccinated and follow safety guidelines.
Read Full Job Description