Business Development Associate at Catalant Technologies
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
We are looking for driven, high-energy, early career sales professionals who are ready to drive new business and uncover opportunities. You should be thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. In this role you will work with our talented account executive team to research and build a pipeline, identify target accounts, and help determine the most efficient method of outreach. Excellent phone and email skills, as well as the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success. You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in Salesforce.
What you’ll do
- Identify and contact decision makers at the world’s top companies to convert them into Catalant clients.
- Generate and qualify new leads.
- Prepare your Account Executive meetings with top executives and be a high energy and credible presence in client meetings
- Do whatever it takes to grow your team’s accounts
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- A motivated, results-driven approach, and a readiness to lead the charge on the Catalant sales team
- A “today not tomorrow” attitude towards learning and achieving goals
- Superior communication skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to be coached and to hustle
- Strong problem-solving skills and a penchant for creative thinking as we educate the market on our revolutionary new platform
- Preferably a track record in prospecting, outreach, or others sales-related activities
- An attention to detail befitting our top enterprise client list
What we offer
- The chance to learn and grow quickly in a dynamic sales environment
- Exposure to the most challenging business problems that companies are facing today as we listen to our clients’ needs
- Promotion opportunities within the sales organization and other functions for top performers
- The chance to win in a new market in a fun, stimulating work environment