Associate Success Engineer at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
Acquia is seeking an Associate Success Engineer to join our US Pre-sales team – someone to excite and enable our customers.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a deep knowledge of Acquia’s products, solutions, and value propositions
- Build product demonstrations, presentations, and technical trainings
- Gather customer business needs to tailor the right demonstration and enablement with Acquia products to help the customer succeed
- Suggest best practices for product implementation, adoption, and effectiveness
- Become a trusted technical advisor for our customers, providing technical guidance and training
- Conduct one-on-one sessions with customer technical teams to identify and overcome potential hurdles in adoption of Acquia products and services
- Engage with peers on technical matters and helps educate others on Acquia’s key values and benefits
The ideal candidate has the ability and desire to develop a solid and demonstrable understanding of SaaS software ideally in web development / content management and / or marketing technologies. You should be confident and comfortable with illustrating your ideas in written, verbal and visual forms.Summary:
Acquia’s Associate Product Adoption Engineers work with our existing customers to evangelize our products and ensure product adoption to accelerate business value and ROI. You’ll work closely with our Account Management team to ensure customers are maximizing their return on investment. You’ll excite customers with webinars and product demonstrations and assist customers in implementing Acquia products. You’ll act as a technical subject matter expert, building trusted relationships with technical teams and ensuring customer adoption through technical training. You’ll bring feedback from customers back into the development of new products and processes.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Technical Degree required with strong preference for a Major or Minor in Computer Science, IT, Information Services or similar
- Experience in customer success or technical support a plus
- Solution selling experience especially with customers regarding their technical requirements a plus
- Loves Technology
- Loves Problem Solving
- Curious by nature and often learning something new in technology
- Has a customer-first mindset and is passionate about serving customers
- Positive, self-starter attitude
- Has a desire to go in-depth on technical solutions
- Has had hands-on knowledge with some of the current industry leading technology (in a classroom or real world setting)
- Demonstrates an ability to learn new technologies and effectively communicate those concepts to others
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (detail-oriented)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates good questioning techniques and effective interpretation skills
- Passion for customer-oriented problem solving
- Excellent customer-facing skills with experience in technical training
- Demonstrates ability to work as a team on large complex projects
- Possesses an effective presentation capability with both small and medium sized audiences
- Comfortable balancing multiple concurrent opportunities and delivering on time
- Passion for open source and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- A keen interest in learning Drupal and relevant WCM application architecture
- Drupal knowledge is not required, experience in relevant WCM or Marketing technologies is strongly preferred.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.