Associate Sales Operations Analyst at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our Sales team is crucial to growing our company and customer base. Within this team, we need strong support to lay the foundation for our business. We’re looking for a detail and deadline-oriented individual to help us ensure the seamless operation and efficiency of our sales team.
Are you a go-getter who’s constantly on the lookout for new ways to improve the way you work and the skills you use? Do you thrive in fast-paced environments? We want you to join the Form Team as an Associate Sales Operations Analyst.
- Help administer Salesforce for the Direct US Sales Team
- Work cross functionally with our Systems, Marketing, and Finance teams to promote best practices
- Control and improve the functionality of various sales systems (Salesforce, Outreach, Drift, etc.)
- Help manage, direct, and monitor inbound lead flow
- Pull analytics to make data-driven decisions to guide sales productivity and grow revenue
- Proficient in Excel
- Clear communicator who is energized by working cross functionally
- Have attention to detail throughout an entire process
- Wants to remove blockers for the sales team, and has a "how can I help?" attitude
- Have a bias to action and are organized in your approach to get things done
- Excited to learn and pick up new information like a sponge
- Use of a CRM, preferably Salesforce Certified
- Familiarity with data analytics and visualization tools (Tableau, SQL, etc.)
- Sales or Customer Success experience
- Experience with Outreach, Drift, and other sales tools
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.