Area Sales Enablement Manager at Toast
Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Area Sales Enablement Manager will provide continuous support and delivery of ongoing education and training for all Territory Account Executives in their assigned region of the U.S. (Area). Working in lockstep with the sales leadership team, this role will provide dedicated enablement support - via remote tools and on the ground programs.
About this roll*:
- Leverage core enablement programs & initiatives and serve as liaison from corporate/core enablement team to field sales team; aligned as a dedicated enablement contact for specific regions of the U.S. (Area)
- Manage, deliver and execute training and certification programs for dedicated territories
- Work alongside the Sales Intelligence team to complement and support District Sales Managers and Team Leads in Area
- Own and execute training events and occasional onsite meetings
- Support existing core enablement programs
- Provide live and virtual training to sales reps to ensure trainings are being put into practice; being comfortable providing direct feedback and holding your team accountable
- Create effective training and enablement content, leveraging our technology stack to include Brainshark LMS and the Sales Hub
Do you have the right ingredients*?
- Direct sales experience illustrating high performance
- Previous sales enablement/training experience
- Project management and content creation expertise
- Strong interpersonal skills; ‘people person’; coaching and good presentation skills
- Ability to understand the sales process and ascertain strengths/weaknesses in sellers
- Ability to work independently and manage distributed teams to metric driven programs
- Ability to be flexible and pivot quickly when needed
- Prior experience with sales tools, e.g. Salesforce
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.