Advertising Account Manager
We’re reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
We’re looking for an Account Manager (AM) to join our dynamic, growing Brand Partnerships team. The AM will partner with Sales Directors, Integrated Marketing, and other stakeholders during the full pre and post sales life cycle. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management, and brainstorming.
What you’ll do as an Account Manager:
- Work with sales and integrated marketing to respond to RFPs and manage proposal development.
- Recommend contests, ad placements, and branded content ideas to meet client objectives.
- Deliver an excellent customer experience to our advertiser and agency partners.
- Lead all campaign related communication, including kick off calls, weekly status calls, troubleshooting discussions, and in-person client presentations.
- Develop a comprehensive post-campaign analysis with learnings and recommendations for future campaigns.
What skills you will use:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience is necessary.
- 2-4 years of digital account management/media planning experience, publisher experience preferred.
- Experience working directly with clients and/or in a client services role.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We’re proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We’ll never discriminate against anyone’s background or creed. If you’re good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.