Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
James Hadley founded Immersive Labs in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have launched in the United States.
We have recently announced series B funding of $40 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
In order to expand on our success we launched in the United States and we require a bright and enthusiastic Strategic Account Manager to join our Boston based team. This is a very exciting time for Immersive Labs and you will play a key role in our success.
In this position you will develop an assigned territory of F500 accounts (new & existing), drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects and existing customers, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
Your main responsibilities:
- Sell solutions to key decisions makers and economic buyers while hunting upsell revenue to grow new and existing accounts.
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business.
- Leverage marketing leads, technical resources and channel/alliance partners as required.
- Establish, strengthen, and maintain relationships with decision makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects.
- Provide accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM (Salesforce).
- Partner with customer success, marketing and the wider sales team to drive new and existing revenue growth.
To be Successful:
- 4+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000.
- 2 + years selling into cyber security or information security market.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proactively use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions.
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- When we return to the office our benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks, free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.