Account Manager – Strategic Accounts
Be part of a high performing team with a supportive culture.
We’re growing at an exceptional rate and are looking for people to share in our exciting future.
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, measure and benchmark the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organizations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Where we are now
James Hadley founded Immersive Labs in 2017. Since then we’ve grown to over 100 employees in the UK and have just launched our first office in the United States.
We have recently announced series B funding of $40 million, led by Summit Partners and Goldman Sachs. Our technology is already helping over 100 enterprises, including KPMG, Grant Thornton, Sophos and the NHS, to power up their cyber workforces.
In order to expand on our success we have just launched our first office in the United States and we require a bright and enthusiastic Strategic Account Manager to join our Boston based team. This is a very exciting time for Immersive Labs and you will play a key role in our success.
The successful candidate will be tasked with driving growth in a defined set of new and existing F500 customers. This role will work closely with customer success to maintain current client business and pre-sales to expand revenue in new and existing accounts.
Your main responsibilities:
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use the Immersive Labs platform in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- Experience with solution selling while hunting upsell revenue is critical for this role.
- Experience leveraging marketing leads, technical resources and channel/alliance partners as required.
- 4+ years experience in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- 2 + years selling into cyber security or information security market
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Establishing, strengthening, and maintain relationships with decision makers at the senior executive level for current clients and prospects
- Aggressively use resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Accurate weekly forecast report via the CRM
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
What Immersive Labs offers:
- We offer an extensive range of benefits, including Healthcare & Dental, 33 days holiday, up to 12 weeks enhanced parental leave, 401K, mindfulness groups
- Our office benefits are designed to make every workday great. These include, teas, coffee, water, soft drinks (during lunch), free fruit, and Friday afternoon drinks to end your week in style.
- Getting to the office is easy: we’re based in the centre of Boston, just a 10 minute walk from Back Bay train station, and offer commuting benefits, interest-free travel loan and travel insurance to help with the cost of commuting
- Career and learning development through the platform and our ‘Learn Anything’ fund
- We’re a sociable, tight-knit team with monthly socials, sports clubs and quarterly parties. Our socials have included everything from archery games, to movie nights and escape rooms.
Find out more at https://www.immersivelabs.com/careers/
Unlock your potential with Immersive Labs. Click apply to find out more.