Account Manager - Retail/Grocery Vertical at SmartSense by Digi
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:36 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, May 20, 2020
Join a high-performing, tight-knit team at a fast-growing company that is using the Internet of Things (IOT) to transform how organizations sense, monitor, and make decisions. SmartSense’s wireless sensors, cloud-based platform, and analytics help organizations solve important challenges. Our products are pioneering digital food safety, remotely monitoring medications, and providing supply chain visibility. Our systems enable real-time sensor-driven decisions at over 2,000 organizations in 75 countries, including at Sprouts Farmers Market, Schnucks Markets, Giant Eagle Markets, Festival Foods, Coborn’s, Loves Trucks Stops and RaceTrac.
We are seeking a motivated outside sales executive with a hunter’s mentality, who is able to drive new enterprise sales and represent the organization in a highly professional manner.
Candidates can be located anywhere in the US.
- Establish market leadership of Digi’s temperature monitoring, digital food safety, and transit solution in the grocery and C-store market.
- Develop and qualify leads and build a robust sales pipeline through outbound prospecting, working with internal sales resources, leveraging personal network and attending industry events
- Manage sales process, coordinate account meetings, coordinate and drive internal resources to support opportunities.
- Draft, negotiate, and finalize appropriate agreements to close sales.
- Develop and maintain executive customer relationships at assigned accounts.
- Develop and execute winning account strategies.
- Coordinate quarterly business reviews, sharing of best practices, testimonials and use cases among customers and prospects to drive business growth and retail network expansion.
- 4+ years of experience in technology solution sales, with 2+ years selling into the grocery/C-store industries.
- Experience selling high ASP solutions to complex enterprises.
- Ability and personal presence to call high (Sr Director, VP, or C Suite) in customer organizations.
- Excellent presentation and organization skills with a talent for customer interaction at all levels.
- Relentless follow through, positive attitude and detail focused.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinker.
Read Full Job Description