Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
About the role
As part of the Growth Account Management team, you will be selling into our top accounts within our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP). You will build and implement account plans to deliver maximum revenue potential while ensuring customer ROI. Our Account Management team has grown through team collaboration, dedication to our customers, and a collective desire to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
This role will be remote until June 2021. Post COVID, this position can be located in our Boston, MA or Tampa, FL office.
What you’ll be doing on the team:
By month 3 you'll
- Master Drift product and have a deep understanding of the industry
- Fully understand our internal ecosystem and be able to collaborate cross-functionally to provide the best in class sales process
- Continue to execute conversational selling tactics and value-based Account outreach
- Build pipeline through well-crafted prospecting messages into your Account Base
- Prepare and present software demos and successfully guide customers through the buying process
- Keep learning about the ever-changing industry
- Work toward hitting a fully ramped quota
By month 6 you'll
- Build and manage a strong pipeline of upgrade, expansion and cross-sell opportunities and provide accurate sales forecast through Salesforce
- Drive complex deals from initial contact through close within a fast paced environment
- Master conversational sales and marketing practices
- Beat your ramped quota!
- Work with your manager to identify a plan of continued growth
- Bring your thinking, strategy and ideas to the team to advance our creative culture and vision for the future.
About you and what type of skills you’ll need:
- 2+ years of Account Management experience in a SaaS technology company
- Experience with managing and growing Accounts
- Consistent track record of quota achievement
- Strong sales fundamentals, business & sales acumen
- Experience in a fast paced company
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively within a team environment
- Tech savvy and eagerness to learn new technology and practices
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a “ideal candidate.” We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please don’t hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background you’re coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. We’re looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]