Account Management Specialist at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious individual to play a versatile role that includes supporting our account management team with customer renewal and expansion proposals.
The Account Management Specialist (AMS) is a key individual contributor responsible for providing proposal and operational support to the Account Management organization. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the Account Management function at Acquia as well as being a key contributor to a fast paced sales organization.
In this role, the AMS will be responsible for maintaining a valid customer database, creating and executing customer proposals, and ensuring accuracy and consistency of pricing across our customer paperwork. The AMS will work closely with Account Managers and Account Management leaders to coordinate and prepare proposals and provide data analysis on renewal progress.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Serve as a super user of our quoting system for Widen renewals and expansion proposals
- Support multiple account managers and leaders in relation to order management, customer inquiries, and renewal pricing
- Manage proposal status and update CRM to reflect changes as needed
- Maintain integrity of CRM data in relation to customer records
- Act as primary point of contact for Widen renewals
- Effectively communicate renewals data to various departments as needed (Finance, Sales Operations, Sales, AMC)
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, Sales, Sales Operations) to improve renewals workflow where applicable; act as a key change agent to execute changes
- Communicate effectively with customers when necessary (i.e. obtain missing information, answer queries, etc.)
- Manage pricing function and stay current on new pricing lists
- Vocalize concerns with renewal contracts and partner with leadership to resolve
A successful candidate:
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment with a strong ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Stays organized under pressure and has superior attention to detail
- Has the ability to effectively prioritize their workload
- Is a strong analytical thinker, solving problems creatively with a customer focus
- Demonstrates professionalism and discretion when working with leadership team on sensitive business and organizational issues
Acquia is proud to provide best-in-class benefits offerings to our employees and their families in maintaining both a healthy body and a healthy mind. Core Benefits include: competitive healthcare coverage, wellness programs, take it when you need it time off, parental leave, recognition programs, and much more!
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.