Greater Boston Area
Get in on the ground floor at a top, fast-paced startup and help solve a huge challenge for product managers and developers: understanding customer experience. We're looking for a super-motivated individual to lead the funnel growth team at LogRocket. We have a product that customers are already raving about, and you'll play a key role in reaching more potential customers. If you happen to have experience in the analytics or developer tool verticals, that’s a significant plus.
LogRocket is the first system that gives companies complete visibility into their customer experience. We've already attracted an elite roster of hundreds of customers, including Reddit, Twitch.tv, and Walmart, based largely on word of mouth. We recently raised a $15M Series B and now we're building out the sales team to broaden our reach. That's where you come in!
- 2-5 years of experience in SaaS sales
- 1+ years of closing experience
- Experience within an outbound sales motion
- Ability to figure things out and learn independently
- Flexibility and willingness to participate in everything from hunting, to running a POC, to closing, to traveling to meet with a customer on site
About the position
- Opportunity to close five- and six-figure deals
- Opportunity to be one of the first 100 employees and help us grow and build our team
- Opportunity to learn about (and improve) every part of our sales funnel and meet (and sell to) directors and VPs at midmarket and enterprise companies
Benefits and perks
- Catered lunch throughout the week and a fully stocked kitchen with all your favorite snacks (healthy AND nonhealthy)
- Open vacation policy — we all work hard and take time for ourselves when we need it, no strings attached
- Extensive health, dental, and vision benefits paid for by us, along with 401k and commuter benefits
- Generous stock options — we all get to own a piece of what we’re building
- Regular team outings and activities (craft nights, boat cruises, excursions out of the city, and many more)
In your application, please acknowledge that you've read through the qualifications and that your qualifications fit these criteria.
Read Full Job Description