Account Executive, Private Equity at Catalant Technologies
Catalant helps the world’s leading organizations get from strategy to execution faster. Our Platform empowers organizations to work with greater agility to accelerate growth, drive efficiency, and rapidly innovate.
Trusted by more than 30 percent of the Fortune 100, the Catalant Platform enables business leaders to organize and gain visibility into mission critical work, access and dynamically deploy both internal and external resources, and track the speed, quality, and impact of work to drive better business performance. Access to our robust Expert Marketplace of over 55,000 independent experts and 1,000 boutique consulting firms helps organizations fill in critical capabilities and capacity gaps on high-priority projects.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Highland Capital, GE Ventures, and Greylock Partners.
We’re looking for curious, scrappy, talented people with a bias for action to join our team. Your next big thing is already here.
We are seeking experienced, high-energy sales professionals who are thrilled with the idea of an unlimited hunting territory and uncapped commissions. Catalant’s technology platform is changing the way companies and talented independent professionals engage to solve business challenges; our Private Equity Sales team is growing quickly to meet market demand. In your role, you will form relationships with new PE firms while deepening our existing relationships.
This opportunity is for a mid-level sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset who is excited to build business at a dynamic company. Experience in private equity, professional services, consulting, or selling into private equity will be key to understanding clients’ needs. Expectations are that this role would primarily work remotely in the San Francisco area with regular (e.g., quarterly) trips to the Boston Headquarters. We have a strong PE client base on the West Coast already and are looking for someone based in California to help scale the business.
What you’ll do
- You will prospect, identify needs, pitch and close business for the Private Equity team—most often by phone and in-person meetings
- You will identify influencers and cultivate relationships to identify growth opportunities within each firm
- You will partner with cross-functional teams in Sales, Marketing, Technology and Product to proactively shape product enhancements and go-to-market initiatives
- You will work in a fast pace, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- You will achieve (or exceed) revenue targets to drive growth for the company
- You will share—and live—our company values
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-10 years of experience in private equity, professional services, consulting, or selling into private equity
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to engage clients at all levels
- Ability to hit the ground running having a network and deep understanding of private equity is a must
- Passion for helping business professionals solve problems
- Thrive in a highly-entrepreneurial, dynamic, and demanding environment
- Self-starter who’s comfortable working remotely
- High energy, passion for ambitious missions, adaptability and a sense of humor