Account Executive, Mid Market - Boston at Datadog
Our sales team works with a best-of-breed product that solves real problems for our customers. Sellers follow a well-defined methodology that helps them identify the customer's unique needs and clearly communicate the value of the Datadog product. Whether you're looking to learn from the best or be the best, the Datadog sales team is dedicated to furthering personal development and team success.
Based on the success of Datadog, the Mid Market team was recently established to break into bigger deals and new market segments. We are looking for partners to grow this new winning team that’s disrupting the cloud space, expected to experience 300% growth in the next few years!
- Focus 100% on net new logo acquisition
- Run the full sales cycle
- Lead demonstrations onsite for select prospects
- Use tools such as Sales Navigator and DiscoverOrg
- Strategically prospect into CTOs, Engineering/IT Leaders, & technical end users
- Convert inbound leads & SDR passes to closed opportunities
- Continuously provide product training
- Offer best of breed on-boarding
- Train you on sales methodologies (MEDDIC and CoM)
- Offer highly competitive benefits
- A top performer with 1-3 years experience hunting and closing net new logos
- Able to travel 1-2 times a month
- Experienced with creatively sourcing companies outside of your CRM
- Able to strategically map out and break into accounts
- Competitive, hungry, and driven sales person
- Fearless on the phones, and creative in your emails
Nice to have:
- SaaS/cloud experience, Salesforce experience
- Experience working a complex deal cycle
Datadog is a monitoring service for hybrid cloud applications, assisting organizations in improving agility, increasing efficiency, and providing end-to-end visibility across the application and organization. These capabilities are provided on a SaaS-based data analytics platform that enables Dev, Ops and other teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts, ensure application uptime, and successfully complete digital transformation initiatives.