Here at Dynatrace the Account Executive (ISR) own the entire sales cycle for a specified territory. This includes developing new customer leads (generated from both outbound prospecting and inbound inquiry), positioning Dynatrace, and closing business on a monthly basis. The Account Executive is expected to develop a territory go-to-market (GTM) plan and execute daily to that plan. This includes targeting accounts and specific contacts within the account, building relationships with IT and Lines-of-business (LOB), determining business pain and working to map the proper solution and close business.
***This position will be based at our Global Headquarters in Waltham, MA***
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent related experience.
- 1-5+ years of experience in an inside sales role carrying a discrete quota.
- Experience using proven consultative sales skills and quota achievement.
- Experience with accurate forecasting and pipeline management.
- SaaS sales experience.
- Experience with Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Develop and implement a GTM strategy, working with our internal marketing group as well as individual campaigns, that drive pipeline and revenue growth.
- Prospect new accounts and build relationships with potential customers using phone and internet communications.
- Effectively work with existing customers to extend their Dynatrace footprint.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on activities that grow pipeline and revenue within a transactional mindset.
- Use analytical skills to understand the customer, their business and technology issues and needs.
- Leverage the Dynatrace team to conduct discovery, qualify need and prove the value of our SaaS-based solutions to address those needs.
- Actively maintain a sales pipeline in SFDC.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an equal opportunity employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We consider all qualified applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]
Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.