Temporary R&D Coordinator
Indigo improves grower profitability, environmental sustainability, and consumer health through the use of natural microbiology and digital technologies. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes and agronomic insights, Indigo works with growers to sustainably produce high quality harvests. The company then connects growers and buyers directly to bring these harvests to market. Working across the supply chain, Indigo is forwarding its mission of harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. The company is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. http://www.indigoag.com/
- Drive and support Indigo R&D Sr. Directors, Directors, Sr. Managers and Managers to achieve team objectives by participating in wide-ranging, dynamic activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Ensure team success by providing ad-hoc support in key projects, executive events, business operations and actives happen seamlessly, flawlessly, and in an exemplary fashion for Indigo.
- Plan meetings, calls and travel arrangements including domestic and international travel for Sr. Directors, Directors, Sr. Managers and Managers; able to juggle constantly changing agendas to ensure smooth travel.
- Provide ad-hoc support to Executive Admins as needed
- Order resources as needed:
- Making all purchases of Business cards needed for the R&D team members as needed
- Purchasing Journals that are not provided through subscription libraries for anyone in R&D that requests journals/articles for research.
- Creating Purchase Orders through Oracle as needed for R&D Sr. Directors, Directors, Sr. Managers and Managers.
- Creating and developing relationships with outsourcing companies for breakfast, lunch and dinner requests.
- Ad-hoc assistance to guests of Middle Management in greeting clients and guest speakers.
- Supporting Science Advisory Board Meeting.
- Extremely organized, with a natural affinity towards process and getting things done
- Good with details; doesn’t let things fall through the cracks and remembers to follow through
- Customer service oriented
- Strong prioritization skills; able to handle a large volume of tasks
- Positive attitude; approaches situations with optimism, enthusiasm, and energy
- Trustworthy and loyal
- Outstanding communication skills; comfortable interacting with people at all levels and in all types of roles
- Proactive; not afraid to follow up with people multiple times or over-communicate
- Works quickly and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity; able to think on their feet, take initiative when the path is not clear
- Able to remain calm and composed with ambiguity
- Collaborative, excellent team player
- Flexible, willing to participate in many different projects with changing needs
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ year(s) relevant work experience required
- Proven success in fast-paced support or administrative capacity
- Outlook experience required Calendar management experience required