Technical Program Manager
Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company that is focused on improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of healthcare, and delivering a more seamless healthcare experience. At our core, we are passionate about advancing healthcare and improving people’s lives through technology.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Through this mission and passion to aid people and population health, we have built a highly successful SaaS business that is heavily funded (since our founding in 2017 we have over 18 million) by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. At Abacus, we are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is not only ripe for disruption but requires innovation. We see massive growth in our future and would love for you to be a part of it!
We are seeking a Technical Program Manager who can deliver on our vision of a data management technology platform that will democratize access to health care data for our clients. We are currently focused on delivery of the initial product. The Client Solution Lead is a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver who puts our enterprise customers at the core of everything we do. This is an outstanding opportunity to build and manage key client relationships, be a platform expert, and work closely with leads to establish scope and implement. As a Client Solution Lead, you will have deep command over the Abacus platform architecture and how the platform can deliver value to large enterprise clients. Success in this position requires strong consultative technical skills, a focus on client service, deep enterprise architecture expertise, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
Apply if you are:
– A seasoned program manager with experience leading enterprise SaaS implementations with complex workstreams
– Able to demonstrate business and technical acumen, including the ability to understand and interact with enterprise software and data applications
– Comfortable working in unstructured, fast-paced, and collaborative environments across client and internal teams
– Comfortable making hard decisions when prioritizing or de-prioritizing work and being accountable for the results
– An excellent communicator with the ability to interact with both technical and non-technical individuals
– Passionate about tackling the biggest problems in healthcare
– Energized about working in a Start-up Organization pushing the envelope on a cloud-first approach in healthcare data integration
– Motivated to work with a talented team to move the needle on some of the most pressing challenges in healthcare
– Happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Product and Client Services
You should expect to:
– Own project management activities across multiple workstreams and teams; see the big picture, and proactively manage risk and key stakeholder expectations
– Communicate project execution approach and technical information to stakeholders with various levels of technical expertise in a way that is easy to understand
– Build relationships with and partner with technical stakeholders (including CTOs and CIOs)
– Gather information from technical customer teams to understand the current state of their data systems, define implementation requirements, support development of technical solution architecture diagrams, and ensure that sales are scoped appropriately
– Work with team members to establish timelines, milestones, budgets, and resource requirements
– Work with Product Management to deliver feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products for the platform
Terrific if you have experience:
– In technical consulting, enterprise architecture, sales engineering, or as a product/implementation specialist
– Working with enterprise systems and data architecture in the healthcare insurance industry
– Working with Engineering teams in highly technical environments
– With big data or cloud technologies
– With healthcare data
– PMP and/or Agile/Scrum certification
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As a mission-led technology company that is helping to drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams, and as such provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. As well as prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.