Success Implementation Lead
Panorama is on a mission to radically improve student outcomes by helping educators act on data. We're working toward a world where every student has great teachers, great schools, and a great education. Thousands of schools use the Panorama platform as an important tool for improving education through data, from helping teachers hone their practice, to engaging with families, to building school culture, and beyond. Panorama is rapidly growing: today, more than seven million students receive a better education because of Panorama, and we hope to serve many millions more students in the coming years.
Panorama’s Client Success team partners with hundreds of school districts and charter networks to take them from "We just signed up for Panorama" to "Panorama helps us fundamentally improve outcomes for our students.”
We’re looking for a Success Implementation Lead to help schools and districts roll out our new product, Panorama Student Success. The Implementation Lead’s key responsibility is to partner with schools and districts to ensure we successfully integrate key data streams such that student data is accurately and clearly rendered in the Panorama Student Success platform.
The Success Implementation Lead thrives in novel, high-stakes, high-complexity situations, using diplomacy and precision, with attention to detail, problem-solving, and matchless client support. In this role, a collaborative spirit with the client and colleagues is a must. No detail is too small, and clear and concise communication is pivotal. We preserve confidentiality with ironclad integrity.
- Work with a portfolio of 20-40 clients on ensuring their student data is accurately integrated with Panorama data systems to populate the Success platform
- Be the internal expert on the client’s technical needs. Serve as the liaison between client data teams and Panorama’s engineering team to hold both groups accountable to mutually agreed upon timelines and deliverables
- Deliver Panorama Student Success data on time and error free
- Reply quickly to client needs
- Solicit feedback from clients to inform product development and enhance the client experience, both with incremental improvements and game-changing innovations.
- Adjust and improve existing processes and create new ones that help the team produce quality work more quickly
- Partner with colleagues to manage a portfolio of shared clients and identify creative ways to scale and offer more efficient and enhanced support
What we’re looking for:
- 3 or more years of work experience, ideally in project management, technology, and/or education
- Strong task & timeline management skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- A skilled problem-solver; able to solve immediate problems while also identifying the root cause and developing plans to prevent similar challenges in the future
- Organized and detail-oriented with outstanding project management skills and a “no task is too small” mentality
- Strong verbal and written communicator; able to communicate complex ideas and questions clearly and concisely
- Strong listening and questioning skills to gain a strategic understanding of partner needs and challenges.
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Adaptable self-starter who is skilled at creating structure in scrappy, fast-paced, rapidly-growing environments.
- Passion for improving education and for helping clients use Panorama successfully to improve their schools and classrooms
- Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office; experience using Jira and Helpscout a plus
- Willingness to learn and ask questions
Panorama Education is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive company because we serve students, educators and families from tremendously diverse backgrounds and identities across the country; we’ve seen how our product and impact are strengthened the more we reflect that diversity. In addition, we have found (and we believe the research) that diverse teams are higher-performing, and we embrace the varied perspectives that our team members share with each other.