Strategic Channel Operations Manager
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
At Formlabs, our global channel partners (distributors and resellers) are a big part of our sales and ecosystem. Everything about our operations matters and is linked to our sales performance and growth. The more streamlined we are, the more time the sales team and channel partners can spend on growing revenue. We're looking for an analytical doer who can not only identify pain points, but implement projects that make our team operate and sell better.
If you are excited to support a diverse company accomplish great things, we want you as our Strategic Channel Operations Manager!
This is an ideal role for a candidate looking to be challenged in a high-growth tech company. This role is paramount in executing a successful sales strategy, and getting our 3D printers on the desktop of every engineer and designer.
- Be a partner to Global Head Of Sales Operations, Global Head of Sales and Channel Sales Managers to drive sales strategy and its execution.
- Design and implement critical tools including pricing books, deal registration, and partner pipeline data.
- Provide and enforce practical business solutions based on market research and sales performance analysis
- Develop a robust sales forecast system, enabling our manufacturing team to meet our growing product demand
- Manage Salesforce data for our vast array of partners worldwide; serve as the point of contact for our partner portal
- Always be improving: review current workflows within our e-commerce, ERP and CRM systems, and work with finance and logistics teams to improve efficiencies
- Be a bridge between the sales team, logistics, finance and system team
- Have strong business judgment and can connect complex data and market feedback to key takeaways and simple business insights.
- Experience with project managing cross functional business teams.
- Are a detail-oriented and natural entrepreneur who has a knack for getting things done
- Are a master of Microsoft Excel, but know that analysis is there to drive action and results.
- Are proactive and always think ahead.
- Experience with IT, Technology, and Systems
- Experience with working with big data
- Familiarity with 3D Printing
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.