Sr. Technical Program Manager - Branded Apps at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
We’re all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you’re looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas–all while having fun together–Grubhub is the place for you!
This is a critical role with the Program Management Team in support of our branded app initiative. We work with restaurants looking to provide a unique experience to their diners via custom-branded mobile applications and web ordering experiences. We have built and launched over 200 mobile and web applications for clients ranging from 50 locations to over 900 locations, with plans to build and launch a wider range of apps going from ‘out of the box to larger and more complex applications.
The Impact You Will Make
- Support Technical Brand Management Leads by aggregating and prioritizing Branded app dependencies across various teams within the organizations
- Manage cross-organizational programs to roll out new features and functionality across all branded applications
- Define, create and manage emergency mitigation programs to rollout branded application updates in short order
- Provide updates to senior leaders on internal programs and strategic initiatives
- Work with the SDK engineering teams to improve internal processes aimed at preventing and resolving blockers that can delay project timelines for client-facing applications
What You Bring to the Table
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of software development life cycle, development project workflows, and processes, including agile development methodologies
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects with multiple dependencies & constraints.
- Excellent organization, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Able to generate solutions to help present or visualize the quantitative and qualitative product and engineering team-specific data. This can include sprint level metrics, product usage, Service Level Objectives, and Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal technical and non-technical teams as well as program stakeholders
- Experience developing comprehensive project plans to monitor and track progress
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You’ll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it’s safe to return.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome diversity and encourage a workplace that is just as diverse as the customers we serve. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. If you’re applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.