Sr. Solution Consultant, Implementation Team
- Responsible for gathering requirements, defining business rules, data validation, and solution QA.
- Use Implementation Methodology for requirements and analysis gathering and proactively contribute to process improvement.
- Strong client presence and communication skills
- Maintain focus on delivering value to the client while delivering on time
- Coordinate with Product to identify and resolve product gaps
- Proactively identify and communicate internal or customer conflicts and take personal responsibility to overcome each
- Maintain a good understanding of the SHYFT products.
- B.S. degree with engineering, business or scientific focused curriculum preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical/healthcare analytics or consulting preferred.
- Experience with Agile or Lean is a plus
- Good SQL Skills
- Motivated self-starter and ability to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced work environment
- Detailed oriented and take ownership attitude
- High-energy team player with strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Strong project management skills with excellent problem solving, analytical skills and attention to details
- Competitive compensation
- Generous rewards program
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
SHYFT Analytics, a Medidata company, is the leading platform for commercial and real-world data analytics, with products designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry. SHYFT’s data analytics platform is the most efficient and scalable way to transform massive amounts of complex healthcare data into on-demand clinical and commercial insight. SHYFT is headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Learn more about SHYFT at www.shyftanalytics.com, or follow the company on Twitter @SHYFTAnalytics or LinkedIn. WE NOTE THAT THE ABOVE JOB POSTING IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION. IT IS A BRIEF SUMMARY OF THE SALIENT FEATURES OF THE POSITION OFFERED. A COMPREHENSIVE JOB DESCRIPTION WILL BE PROVIDED SHOULD THE CANDIDATE RECEIVE A JOB OFFER FROM THE COMPANY.