Sr. Scrum Master at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Become a servant leader to Agile teams developing Nuance's speech recognition platform that powers Dragon Medical One, PowerScribe One and industry leading EMRs used by over 300K healthcare providers in the US alone.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Shepherd teams through Agile ceremonies including program increment planning, sprint planning, sprint review and retrospectives.
- Collaborate with product owners to groom the backlog and to decompose feature epics into stories.
- Capture and analyze agile metrics to continuously improve velocity, acceleration, cycle time and swarming.
- Hold team members and stakeholders accountable for their commitments.
- Contribute to the Scrum Master Center of Excellence by contributing best practices and coaching to colleagues.
Knowledge, Skill, Qualification:
- Education: BA or BS degree in computer science or an applicable discipline
- Years of experience: Minimum 5 years working as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience with SAFe or another scaled Agile framework
- Experience with platform development, including SDKs and hosted services
- Experience with SaaS platforms, preferably Microsoft Azure
- Comfortable representing Nuance in front of integration partners and customers
- Strong communication and presentation skills to facilitate ceremonies and resolve conflicts
- Data analysis experience with tools such as PowerBI and Azure Application Insights
- Technical experience, either as a software engineer, quality engineer or business analyst
- Product Owner certification
- Certified Agile Professional credential
- Experience with Atlassian toolset including JIRA, JIRA Align and Confluence
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development and Test Driven Development
- Experience interacting with DevOps teams to validate and deploy solutions to a SaaS platform
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.