Sr. Principal Program Manager (Healthcare - Commercialization) at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Commercialization Program Manager will serve as a key leader playing an integral role in shaping the future of the Nuance Healthcare by driving a strategic set of business programs focused on new product introductions and solutions commercialization to accelerate the growth of Nuance Healthcare globally.
In this highly visible role, you will work across the organization with key business leaders, leveraging the skills and knowledge of program management, solutions commercialization and go-to market strategies. You will be required to lead and deliver on the strategic corporate objectives to drive Nuance Healthcare business growth and expansion as a core member of the Global Business Program Management Office (PMO).
The programs in scope will focus on programs across the product life cycle including solution launch and commercialization, bookings and revenue growth, solution sunset strategies and compliance initiatives.
The role is responsible for all aspects of the management of a program’s activities including program development, launch, execution, measurement, tracking and reporting through the product lifecycle.
This position requires a self-starter with a unique blend of program management, strategy, business consulting, product marketing, solutions lifecycle management and product management experience.
- 15+ years of progressive work-related experience with demonstrated proficiency in delivering results
- 10+ years in a Program/Project Management Office or related environment in a service based global organization leading various business growth programs, new products or solutions launches and managing cross functional project teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proven communication skills with C-level executives and senior management including the ability to create and deliver executive level presentations
- Cross functional leadership skills with the ability to instill trust and utilize influence in a matrix organization to produce results.
- Ability to build comprehensive project plans consisting of business analysis findings, strategic direction, data supported conclusions and timelines
- Expert level knowledge and experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel is essential in this role incl. ability to build business consultancy level PowerPoint content.
- MBA is highly preferred
- PMI PMP, New Product Development Professional (NPDP) or other product management certifications highly preferred
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to simplify
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a software and technology services organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Working knowledge of best practice pre-sales, training, organizational change management, and project management methodologies and processes.
- Basic knowledge of electronic medical records systems, electronic physician documentation, biomedical informatics, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Clinical Language Understanding (CLU) is a plus
- Familiarity with agile software development environment processes and working experience with R&D and Product Management functions is a plus
- Confirmed ability at building strong working relationships and influencing both internal and external partners at all levels; passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Proficient analytical skills using data to derive actionable insights and drive decisions in a corporate environment
Travel: Up to 5%, including international travel if needed.
Primary Location: Burlington, MA
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.