Solution Consultant, Subscription Team
- Individual contributor for SHYFT Subscription customer engagements
- Responsibilities include process management, ad hoc analyses, solution QA, and documentation
- Manage assigned work to project timelines. Escalate to the team when deliverables are in jeopardy.
- Be a proactive member of the team. Assist team members when possible. Identfy ways to improve Subscription Solution methodology, processes, and the customer solution.
- Learn the Subscription Solution methodology and project and customer management skills
- Gain subject matter expertise in the Life Sciences industry and the SHYFT products
- BS/BA preferably in a quantitative field of study. Internship and/or professional work experience, especially in consulting, analytic or technical setting, is a plus.
- Experience with Agile / Lean and SQL is a plus
- Strong Excel skills
- Eager to learn
- Motivated self-starter and abiity to thrive in a high-growth and fast-paced work environment
- Detailed oriented and take ownership attitude
- High-energy team player with strong organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Data integration and analytics experience are desirable. Knowledge of and software tools/ database software is a plus.
- Competitive compensation
- Employee Stock Program
- Generous Rewards
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events
SHYFT Analytics, a Medidata company, is the leading platform for commercial and real-world data analytics, with products designed specifically for the pharmaceutical, biotech, and medical device industry. SHYFT’s data analytics platform is the most efficient and scalable way to transform massive amounts of complex healthcare data into on-demand clinical and commercial insight. SHYFT is headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco and New York City. Learn more about SHYFT at www.shyftanalytics.com, or follow the company on Twitter @SHYFTAnalytics or LinkedIn.