The successful candidate will work as a member of the Solution Architecture team. This person will function as a lead architect, senior product advisor & strategist, implementation and integration advisor for pre-sales opportunities based around Voice, Video and Collaboration technologies in the UC space.
The person will represent Fuze in the field on key strategic sales accounts and speaking events. This person will need to be comfortable talking with all levels of an organization - from engineering to executive.
While one off solutions are an aspect of the role, the ideal candidate should be experienced in producing repeatable, scalable and supportable solutions. They must be able to document the solution and processes for both the customer, Fuze Product and Operational teams.
The candidate must be a logical thinker who will be able to go into a situation, figure out the logic of whatever is happening and provide a solution to the situation or assemble the right people to do so. In doing so they will contribute to enabling the team to learn from these situations through continual self-assessment and improvement.
At Fuze we work with a core belief that employees are more productive if they have control over the ways they carry out their responsibilities. Respective to this, the candidate must be a self-starter who can demonstrate logical thinking to deliver the desired outcome.
Through critical thinking, the ideal candidate must be inquisitive and have the capability to question information presented to them, adjust their perspective based on new information and be able to combine the information effectively, so it can be delivered as a qualified solution.
What you’ll do:
- Engage with prospective customers and key strategic accounts for technical, architecture and roadmap or company vision conversations and presentations
- Navigate the sales process and prospect opportunity to only being solved by Fuze
- Align customer requirements with product and technology, delivering customized solutions during presales stage of opportunities.
- Plan and execute proofs of concept that lock down a technical win
- Advise and drive product team on product enhancements or priority changes
- Advise implementation team on customer deployment solutions
- Act as advocate for the needs of the presales and sales organization back to the product organization
- Develop new product and integration prototypes as part of the customer life cycle
- Deliver product specifications to product team
- Maintain a consistent cadence with product to understand and influence detailed product roadmaps
- Produce implementation application notes, design guidelines and reference architectures for use by the field pre-sales team, post sales and product teams
- Development, creation and sponsorship of events like customer workshops, Webinar, etc that can bring in customers and prospects and generate interest and leads in Fuze technologies
- Master the technology, industry, and competition
What we need from you:
- Proficient in written and spoken business English
- Accomplished communicator and influencer, able to work with customers, users, senior level management, sales and peers
- High organization, note taking skills and follow through
- Self-motivation, technical curiosity and an internal drive for success
- Experience in enterprise sales
- True ownership of your responsibilities
- A true love for products and innovation within the marketplace
- A high level of comfort in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails
- An organized, analytical and professional approach and to be able to eliminate obstacles through creative and adaptive tactics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel, do whatever it takes to win, and seek feedback and development to continuously improve.
- Intellectual curiosity
- 5-7 years total experience
- Very strong network background and experience
- Experience with Implementations, R&D Projects, Integrations, Hacks….
- Formal or informal coding experience and familiarity with Github
- A sound knowledge of a wide variety of technology
- Knowledge of Unified Communications, including voice, video, IM & Presence.
- Previous experience with 3rd party integrations including CRM & API
- Knowledge of networking to support UC