Services Engagement Manager - MedTech Services (Remote) at Veeva
| Greater Boston Area | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:31 a.m. (EST) on Friday, May 7, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Services Engagement Manager is responsible for setting MedTech customers up for initial and long-term success by representing the entire value proposition and effort behind a Veeva Vault Product Implementation. This is a critical role in ensuring successful implementation and serves as an integral part of the sales cycle and during project delivery, acting as a solution expert working in close alignment with the Veeva Sales and Services Teams.
With a passion for Software Implementation and expertise in Life Sciences Sales, our ideal candidate will craft the right solution, set the right expectations, and identify the appropriate project timeframes and associated costs. RFx responses, Proposals, and Statements of Work are key deliverables of this role, along with implementation partner recommendations and strategic alignment of the team prior to project start.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. Veeva is a Work Anywhere company and our work processes are designed so that you can be productive in the environment that works best for you. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Align closely with the MedTech Sales, Strategy and Services teams to design customer specific implementation strategies, establish long-term success metrics and plans, and establish confidence in our ability to deliver
- Set customer and internal stakeholder expectations correctly, focusing on long-term customer success
- Position post-implementation support, training and other Veeva solutions/offerings that may be needed for a successful customer experience
- Work across Services teams and leaders to ensure successful delivery aligned to the delivered implementation plan and long-term customer strategy
- Provide awareness and alignment with our partner ecosystem
- 7+ years of software implementation within the Life Sciences industry:
- 5+ years in a consulting or professional services environment
- 2+ years proven success in selling and managing small and large scale implementation programs
- Consultative work style with the ability to build short and long term strategies to ensure customer success and continued evolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, executive level presence and experience in facilitation
- Ability to engage audiences of varying perception levels
- Collaborative nature and the ability to partner cross-functionally in a highly matrixed environment
- Cloud, Content, and/or data management experience in Life Sciences, specifically in the Commercial, Clinical Operations, Regulatory or Quality Management areas
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Nice to Have
- Direct experience partnering with customers in the MedTech industry
- SaaS / Cloud Experience
- Background includes exposure to regulatory compliance and validation standards in the Life Sciences industry
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Flexible PTO
- Health & Wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.