Are you passionate about e-Commerce and fitness and looking for an opportunity that combines those two? Are you looking for a growth opportunity that is highly collaborative, global in scope and leverages both your leadership skills and SFCC functional expertise? This role with the 100 person ASICS Digital team (formerly Runkeeper) near Downtown Crossing is for you.
This role you will lead a team and be the functional subject matter authority on Salesforce Commerce Cloud. Working closely with the Director, Product Management eCommerce you will bring eCommerce industry and platform best practices to the all regions in this highly strategic and consultative position, driving a user centric approach and transforming the ASICS direct to consumer digital experience.
ASICS Digital is a division of ASICS based in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal is to build digital technologies to better connect the ASICS brand to its consumers. We are responsible for the continued development of mobile-fitness solutions such as ASICS Runkeeper and ASICS Studio, global e-commerce platforms, and other digital services that encourage people to move, get fit and stay balanced.
What You'll Do
- Lead the E-Commerce Site Operations function and team
- You will work directly with the ASICS Digital training team to drive adoption of the platform’s capabilities across ASICS regions globally
- You will lead the operations of existing and new sites in the Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform. In this function you will directly communicate with the regional teams, perform A/B testing optimizations to the global template, and perform other daily operational tasks as related to our eCommerce platforms.
- You will be a critical partner to the Product team as the Salesforce Commerce Cloud expert. We will look to you for education, recommendations and roadmap support. We expect you to know the product deeply based on what capabilities the platform offers out of box and what customization is needed to meet our Product goals.
What You’ll Have
- You have substantial experience in SiteOps and have demonstrated functional expertise in SFCC.
- You have managed teams
ASICS Digital is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or fitness level.