Senior Scrum Master at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are seeking for Senior Scrum Master in our Diagnostics engineering team who is independent and self-motivated learners who possess strong problem-solving skills. The team primary focuses on produce and implement functional software for diagnostic solution. Your goal will be ensuring the team follows agile values and principles and follows the process and practices that team agreed on.
- Run the meetings
- Organize and facilitate all the scrum events, including sprint planning, daily scrum, retrospectives, etc...
- Enable the team to go as fast as possible
- Remove or escalate roadblocks
- Interact with other teams and establish good communication between team members
- Prevent distractions that interfere with the ability of the team
- Be the guardian of continuous improvement
- Track and communicate team metrics e.g., velocity
- Continuously assess and adapt team processes for maximum efficiency
- Be a servant leader
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
- Support Product Owner in backlog management, prioritization
- Go beyond
- Mentoring team members and other Scrum Masters
- Collaborate with the CoE (Agile Center of Excellence)
- Foster and cultivate a happy and productive team
- Proactively watch out for opportunities that would contribute to the ultimate success of the product
- Experience as a scrum master running agile teams
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly both in written and spoken English
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline-sensitive work environment
- Ability to learn new tools and adapt to new environments quickly
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, terminologies, and principles e.g., CI/CD or cloud technologies
- S. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or relevant work experience
- Years of experience: 5+
- You have Courage, Commitment, Openness, Focus, and Respect
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.