Senior Project Manager, Partner Enabled Operations Team at Toast
Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. We’re taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building a restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that we’ll deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant for the future.
The Partner-enabled Operations Team is on a mission to improve our restaurant’s performance and increase restaurant employee’s happiness by building partner-enabled products. We’re seeking a Project Manager that will define, monitor and execute the operational design to provide restaurants with innovative solutions that reduce administrative work. The Project Manager is responsible for developing the strategy and execution of operational deliverables and cross functional project management. This requires someone who knows how to get stuff done quickly and effectively, is a strong independent thinker as well as team player with high marks in problem solving, communication, and relationship management. This is a high-impact role focused on seeking out and understanding the needs, perspectives and motivations of our customers, partners and internal stakeholders.
In this roll* you will:
- Collaborate across all levels of the organization to define and document customer journey with focus on low-touch, high-value experience for both Toast and customer
- Partner with Project Manager to establish and execute on quarterly KRs for new product(s) based on operational design and deliverables
- Identify and develop supporting systems, enablement, and cross-functional needs for product launch and ongoing operations
- Build detailed project plan(s) to monitor and track progress including role of key stakeholders and communication cadence. Ability to breakdown issues that arise and align resources to take corrective action
- Create operational design needed to support new product(s) including reporting standards for success and failure metrics to monitor performance
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify key dependencies needed to launch new product(s) and ongoing operations
Do you have the right ingredients?
- 3-6 years of project management experience in a fast-growing tech company
- Ability to think creatively and critically, and thrive in a dynamic and often ambiguous work environment
- Excellent communication skills; ability to translate complex analyses into structured recommendations and present to all levels of management
- Proactive in nature, works to identify ways to continually improve efficiency and results
- Effective project management skills; highly organized, collaborative, and self-motivated
- Ability to maintain strategic relationships with various internal and external stakeholders such as customers, partners, and team members alike
- Restaurant or SaaS industry experience is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.