Senior Principle Program Manager, Security & Privacy. at Nuance
Nuance Communications, Inc. is the pioneer and leader in conversational AI innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. The company delivers solutions that understand, analyze and respond to human language, amplifying human intelligence. With decades of domain and artificial intelligence expertise, Nuance works with thousands of organizations – in healthcare, telecommunications, automotive, financial services, retail, and more – to create stronger relationships and better experiences for their customers.
Join our Healthcare team...caring for clinicians the way they care for patients. Beyond words. We create technology that lets clinicians capture and document care quickly and easily so they can focus their attention on their patients.
We have an opportunity for a Program Manager for Privacy and Security to work within Nuance’s healthcare division, recognized as a product innovator in the healthcare market.
As part of the Healthcare R&D Program Management Team, you will be responsible for the full life cycle management of initiatives that are foundational and essential to operationalizing and maintaining security and privacy programs, this will include the development, maintenance and enhancement of Nuance’s global security and privacy program.
- Facilitate the definition of scope, goals and deliverables for defined projects
- Identify and manage the overall impact assessment process, risk management, incident response, incident management, and data mapping efforts
- Monitor and report on the ongoing initiatives of the privacy and security program, using appropriate tools
- Establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders from each business unit to monitor and report on progress, resolve issues, and refine control processes as necessary
- Provide ongoing management, and oversight of programs
- Other responsibilities as assigned/identified.
- Perform tasks related to securing and keeping the products, tools, and processes that you are responsible for secure.
- Minimum 10 – 12 years of experience in high tech industry with increasing responsibilities.
- Program Management experience; preferably in Security, Privacy, and / or Compliance programs.
- Proven track record of working independently.
- Experience managing third-party entities.
- Experience managing global international, cross-departmental working groups.
- Knowledge of privacy laws and data security requirements.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; keen attention to detail.
- Expert-level writing, data analysis, report drafting and delivery skills.
- Healthcare technology industry experience
- International/multi-cultural experience
- Strong technical aptitude
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in engineering, computer science, information management, business, or law.
- Security and privacy certified
- HIPPA HIPAA, HiTrust, SOC II, CSC CIS 20 experience is a definite advantage
- Engineering Background or experience working with R&D teams
- PMP, CSM, CSPO and/or CISSP Certification
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.