Senior Go to Market Specialist - US Remote at Vista
Who We Are:
Vista's Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers - and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers' needs, and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we're here to grow and build the Vista brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
What You Will Do:
- Close interaction with internal PPAG (Promotional Products, Apparel and Gifts) product managers and external 3PFs to understand product novelty and ideate promotions, offers and opportunities for merchandising.
- Constantly reviewing customer orders and feedback to understand most prominent use cases and how products are leveraged to have clarity on product-use case fit.
- Define the customer merchandising calendar for coming months and quarters with clear product focus areas, product mixes and product-use case positioning.
- Working cross-functionally with members of our Global Marketing team, NA/Country marketing teams, Creative Agency, and Pricing Strategy groups to achieve financial targets and strategic goals through our marketing campaigns.
- Work with Global Marketing in specific brand activities/ campaigns to position Vista as a PPAG brand.
- Orchestrating monthly deals and seasonal campaigns in collaboration with our suppliers.
- Reporting campaign performance at PPAG (Promotional Products, Apparel and Gifts) line of business weekly operations meeting and at overall North America weekly operations meetings.
- Utilizing sophisticated data to measure and improve performance of our global marketing campaigns. Understanding of KPI performance to define goals.
At Vista, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or other related fields.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing (e-commerce marketing is a plus).
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to balance multiple sophisticated projects at once.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
Nice to Have:
- Ability to think analytically and use data to make informed recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work well both independently and in a team setting.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vista means that you don't see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey - and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to what's next, we're always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what we're capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vista has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vista's CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparably's Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vista offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vista adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vista also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vista creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vista, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vista acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vista is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vista, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
Nearest Major Market: Waltham
Nearest Secondary Market: Boston
Job Segment: Merchandising, Work from Home, Project Manager, Graphic Design, Retail, Contract, Technology, Creative