Senior Compliance Project Manager (Boston or New York)
What you'll work on
- Responsible for scope, planning, and execution of projects and initiatives enhancing the compliance programs of the Circle group of companies and services.
- Manage projects for various business lines and technologies involving multiple stakeholders across multiple locations and time zones.
- Work closely with Compliance leadership and other teams to define and review control solutions to manage risks and improve the compliance programs, as well as develop new programs to support new business lines
- Collaborate across Circle as an effective change agent and advocate for highest standards of compliance and customer experience
What you'll bring to Circle
- 6 + years’ experience in payments compliance and/or regulatory environment
- Demonstrated ability in leading projects within compliance or technology environments that highlight compliance needs
- Successful track record of projects that deliver technical solutions across multiple project teams and organizational units
- Proven ability to collaborate across business and technology stakeholders through often ambiguous circumstances
- Deep knowledge of project management process and project management tools/ techniques
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Nice to have's
- Project Management Certification
- Experience with local and global regulatory environment
- Experience optimizing business processes within a regulated environment
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize competing demands
- Ability to convey project status and issues to multiple levels of the organization with the appropriate level of detail and crystal clear clarity
- Familiarity with software development life cycle and how it pertains to project management lifecycle
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate conceptual requirements from business owners into detailed business and functional requirements
Circle was founded in 2013 by internet entrepreneurs Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville and we're backed by $140 million from investors including Jim Breyer (Facebook), Goldman Sachs, IDG Capital (Baidu, Tencent), General Catalyst (AirBnB, Snapchat) and Accel Partners. Check us out at circle.com and download Circle Pay for iOS and Android today!