Scrum Master (Client Implementation) at Abacus Insights
Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, start-up technology company that is focused on improving health outcomes, lowering the cost of healthcare, and delivering a more seamless healthcare experience. At our core, we are passionate about advancing healthcare and improving people’s lives through technology.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payers access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health insurance payers can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting their analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Through this mission and passion to aid people and population health, we have built a highly successful SaaS business that is heavily funded (since our founding in 2017 we have over 18 million) by leading VC firms who have deep expertise in the healthcare and technology industries. At Abacus, we are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is not only ripe for disruption but requires innovation. We see massive growth in our future and would love for you to be a part of it!
Our Customer Success team is looking to bring on a Scrum Master to help facilitate, drive, and reinforce best practices for all customer implementation related projects. We are looking for a highly collaborative and passionate individual who is organized, motivated, detail oriented and has experience working across cross-functional teams to drive process and results.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 2-3 year prior experience in consulting or product company, in a Scrum Master, BA, or PM role
- Certified Scrum Master or willing to get certified
- Experience with Agile Methodology is required
- Experience with complex SaaS implementation projects preferred
- Understanding of SDLC and Delivery Projects
- Experience with JIRA is required; Confluence, Smartsheets, Lucidchart is preferred
- Scrum Master for all Agile ceremonies on implementation projects
- JIRA management for all implementation-related items
- Scheduling and facilitation for all implementation-related meetings
- Assisting in all aspects of project planning and management for Abacus’ enterprise implementations
- Assistance in developing and managing agile project plans (primarily epics/user stories in JIRA) for multiple client implementations
- Assistance in developing client specific Abacus implementation roadmaps and execution plans (in Powerpoint, Lucidchart, etc.)
- Interacting with client delivery teams to understand their scope of activities and track progress (in JIRA) as part of a biweekly sprint
- Interacting with Abacus client PMO teams to align on roadmaps and project plans
- Assisting in the definition of a scalable product implementation methodology across customers
- Driving project-based administration including:
- Vendor management (SOWs, resource utilization of subcontractors)
- Tracking project financials
- Sharepoint/JIRA administration
- Client access (physical security, laptops, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer:
As a mission-led technology company that is helping to drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams, and as such provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. As well as prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.