Scientific Program Manager at PathAI
At PathAI, we're applying machine learning in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot to build, and rigorous science and operating efficiently is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
We're looking for a skilled program manager to join our team and help support the execution of PathAI’s business and academic partnerships, including strategic projects, external collaborations and internal initiatives. The program manager will work closely with machine learning, biomedical data sciences, product development, and business operations teams to ensure that project goals are being met and that we are maximizing our platform’s capabilities. The program manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of current project relationships and supporting the development of new activities.
If you're the right candidate, you'll be exercising all the management and operational skills you have and building new ones along the way:
- Responsible for the scientific and strategic development of company projects
- Drive and uphold rigorous scientific standards, bringing consistency to the analyses you encounter and ensuring our discoveries are adequately reviewed.
- Solve interesting problems with machine learning and data science.
- Oversee day-to-day technical developments and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Collaborate across a range of groups - product, design, front-end, machine learning, business operations, and infrastructure teams.
- Recommend new features for internal and external users, and improve existing ones to enhance the user experience.
- Drive the prioritization of our platform development, considering the team and our future roadmap.
- Mentor, learn, and share knowledge with others along the way.
- Advanced degree in life sciences or biomedical engineering-related disciplines required, PhD preferred.
- Ability to process quantitative datasets and broad comfort with statistics.
- Intellectual curiosity and the ability to learn quickly in a complex space.
- Strong organizational skills and experience managing project timelines