- You’ll coordinate, develop, and deliver cohesive and compelling Request for Proposal (RFP) and Request for Information (RFI) responses, as well as polished proposals for prospects and customers. You will ensure high quality submissions and consistently seek new ways to enhance Kyruus’ responses.
- You will spearhead evaluation of and response to RFPs/RFIs from hospitals, health systems, government entities, health plans, and other healthcare organizations.
- You’ll be responsible for defining scope, project plans, contributors, and competitive landscape.
- You’ll create, communicate, and effectively enforce project schedules with contributors and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from multiple departments.
- You’ll analyze prospects’ needs and research Kyruus information sources to develop custom and boilerplate responses; engage SMEs as needed to develop new content.
- You’ll manage related processes and deliverables as needed, such as Legal review and pricing.
- You’ll be the primary administrator of RFP software and proactively identify new ways to drive efficiency in the RFP/RFI process.
- You’ll manage and update the knowledge base (in Qvidian) for key questions and answers.
- You’ll follow up on opportunity progress and maintain an RFP tracker for Kyruus leadership.
- You’ll report to the Chief Financial Officer in the Finance department within the General and Administrative division.
Respect: How You’ll Use Your Professional Skills
- You’ll use your 5+ years experience producing high-quality proposals for high-value, SaaS contracts to:
- Communicate and orchestrate complex business, technical, and legal information and materials.
- Exhibit exemplary writing, copy-editing, spelling, grammar, and document design skills.
- Stay up-to-date on Kyruus product positioning, features, enhancements, and differentiators.
- Exemplify time management skills and attention to detail.
- Consistently manage multiple proposals effectively with tight deadlines and keep cross-functional colleagues informed of their roles and associated deadlines.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams as well as independently.
- Leverage expert knowledge of word-processing and various other computer-based or online website proposal software. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with Qvidian proposal management software is a plus.
Empowerment: How You’ll Know You’re Succeeding
- You build strong relationships and partner closely with Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Product Management, Delivery, Legal, Finance, and other Kyruus teams.
- You demonstrate the ability to build consensus amongst peers.
- You produce high-quality RFP/RFI responses and Sales proposals that adhere to Kyruus messaging and style guidelines and differentiate Kyruus from competitors.
- You continuously build your knowledge of Kyruus products and positioning to enhance your ability to complete submissions with a growing degree of autonomy.
- You keep close track of RFP outcomes and trends and report on those to key stakeholders.
- The RFP/Proposal Manager will have ample opportunities to grow and develop within this role, potentially taking on greater responsibilities as we expand into new markets.
- Kyruuvians in the RFP/Proposal Manager role can move in a linear career path to Senior RFP/Proposal Manager.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what you’re looking for, you can work with your manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.