Have you imagined working in an environment driven by a passion and desire to not only outperform, but also outbehave the market? Since 2009, Flywire has been that company, creating solutions that break barriers, and teams that always look at the next disruptive way to move Flywire and its customers into the next phase of global payment solutions.
We, at Flywire, are looking for a driven, and self-motivated Project Manager; better known at Flywire as a Senior Solutions Consultant, this individual will carry out solutions integration and implementation activities that bring value to our clients and partners. This individual will support our Partner, Sales and Relationship Management teams to ensure onboarding excellence. Interested candidates should bring high-quality client management, project management and technical consultation skills into a quickly growing and dynamic team.
With diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and as a member of the Customer Success team, you will help accelerate Flywire across the globe!
- Support client acquisition with pre-sales presentations, documentation & RFI requests
- Present and articulate product functionality, features and standardized solutions
- Participate in discovery sessions to fully understand the existing process, pain points & business objectives to collaboratively define the implementation approach for clients & system partners
- Manage the day-to-day BAU support of a system partner or key client’s ongoing integration needs
- Communication of progress and expectations to key internal/external stakeholders
- Project manage integrations from pre-sales to go-live, leading on the hands-on configuration of Flywire solutions and their testing
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time & within the scope
- Work with internal Product and Development teams to define enhancements to existing Flywire implementation options
- Coordination of local team members
Our ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS in business, communications or equivalent
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Project Management certification (advantageous)
- Technologically savvy and/or an aptitude for technical understanding
- E-commerce, payments and/or education industry knowledge (preferred)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- A desire & ability for business travel
- Bilingual fluency in English plus another language preferred, but not required
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills (written and oral)