Who we are
Drizly is the world’s largest alcohol marketplace and the best way to shop beer, wine and spirits. Our customers trust us to be part of their lives – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We are there when it matters - committed to life’s moments and the people who create them. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1400 cities across North America to serve up the best buying experience. Drizly offers a huge selection and competitive pricing with a side of personalized content. That is what we do. Who we are is a different story.
We are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customer. We care about our company. We care about our team. There will be long days and incredible challenges.
We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) -and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.
Do you see yourself here? Read on.
Who you are
You are a wildly organized Creative Project Manager who thrives in leading through the chaos that comes along with complex projects. You specialize in managing your own time, but also are able to manage the team’s time effectively by managing and measuring work. You also pride yourself in timely decision making and are comfortable making decisions with incomplete information if deadlines require it. While planning is crucial, you are also a pro at anticipating and adjusting for roadblocks; you’ve got a plan a, b, and c. While you’re a planner though-and-through, you love being at the heart of creative work and think critically about every project that crosses your path.
You have 2+ years of digital Creative Project Management experience and are well versed in project management tools such as Monday.com, Airtable, or Jira. We’d be super impressed if you have content or web development knowledge, such as HTML.
What the role is
In the Project Manager role you will be responsible for overseeing a variety of digital creative projects for our partner related efforts from inception to completion. This includes identifying project scope, clarifying deliverables, anticipating needs, crafting & maintaining, understanding timelines, and running the relationship with your internal stakeholders across the business as well as external partners. You’ll work across a variety of platforms and channels, including CRM, social, banner and web/app. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part in shaping and leading the process. You will be an integral part of Drizly’s creative work and scaling our creative team.
In this role you will:
- Create and manage all project timelines and oversee processes to ensure seamless workflows on a yearly, quarterly, monthly, and daily basis.
- Prioritize and allocate project work, ensuring deadlines align with campaign goals
- Develop strong relationships with internal/external stakeholders, while maintaining work-streams, feedback & approvals, and priorities
- Oversee and track projects for ongoing supplier partner commitments
- Manage Creative ticket submission and prioritization of incoming partner programs/projects
- Responsible for banner trafficking, landing page, and recipe page development
- Identify opportunity areas for process improvement and roll-out process changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Creative team
The Other Stuff:
- Salary Range: $53,900-$76,000. Your compensation will be based on your experience level, skills, and location within the United States.
- One-on-one professional coaching with an external expert
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401(K) Plan
- Added perks
You do you.
Drizly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
BEFORE YOU APPLY...
We ask that you please remove all identifying information from your resume before you upload it on the next page in an effort to help us remove unconscious bias from our resume review process. Drizly is committed to cultivating an inclusive environment where a diverse group of people can and want to do their best work, and that starts with our hiring practices.
Identifying information includes your name, photos, LinkedIn URL, email address and more.
You must reside in the United States to be considered for this position.