Program Manager at Acquia
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Summary:A Program Manager is a member of the Professional Services delivery team that builds and maintains applications on the Acquia Platform on behalf of customers and partners. A Program Manager is responsible for understanding and working within the customer’s business environment to deliver projects according to Acquia’s methodology.
- Accountable for delivering successful projects within a customer’s business environment
- Accountable for creating a productive project culture
- Accountable for turning chaos into clarity
- Accountable for creating and responding to change in a way that enables customers to meet or exceed their goals
- Accountable for Acquia and customer stakeholder management
- Accountable for communicating new business opportunities to the Acquia Account Management team and supporting new business activities within an existing customer
- Accountable for working with PS Ops to ensure projects are properly resourced
- Accountable for continuous improvement of the program management discipline in Acquia’s Professional Services
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Experience in program management or similar role within a digital/IT organization
- Hiring guidelines: 5+ years for PgM, 10+ years for Sr., 15+ years for principal
- Project Management, Program Management, and/or SCRUM certification
- Direct experience in a consulting role
- Superior understanding of content management systems, Drupal strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.