To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring ground-breaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The components we source from all over the world are important to the success of our products and company. We must carefully balance our needs to lower costs while ensuring high-performance, reliability, and abundant supply. You’ll work with our suppliers face-to-face to expand the capabilities of Formlabs and directly improve our products. If you are an engineer who can improve our supply chain, we want you to join our Supply Chain team.
- 3+ years' experience in supply chain, strategic sourcing, or program management
- Collaborate with design engineers moving products from design to production
- Procure materials for development and manufacturing; identify and order the proper parts quantities, negotiate pricing and shipment terms, and oversee the delivery of materials needed to fulfill customer orders
- Implement cost reduction measures through contract negotiation, identifying multiple sources and value engineering
- Evaluate new vendors
- Compile and report data to provide status updates on supply chain effectiveness
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Hold suppliers to their promises
- Source, contact, and evaluate potential suppliers for quality, reliability, and capacity
- State wants and needs with suppliers as well as our engineering team
- Travel and visit suppliers in all corners of the earth to find the highest quality components
- Implement quality control measures for components on the manufacturing floor
- Track important BOM components to provide a steady supply of parts
- Partner with our software and manufacturing teams (on-site and remote)
- Manufacturing and procurement experience
- You read electronics and reading schematics
- Flexible Vacation
- Generous premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.