Program Manager - Voice of Customer at Klaviyo (Greater Boston Area, MA)
The Voice of the Customer Program Manager will own, implement, and optimize the customer success journey for Klaviyo’s largest segment of customers, Entrepreneurs. This person will partner with the Growth Success Managers and Lifecycle Marketing to determine when to most effectively leverage human and tech touch experiences to increase customer retention, net upgrades, and team efficiency. By leveraging the latest technologies and best practices they will optimize the customer experience at scale. This person will report to the Director, Voice of the Customer.
How You'll Make a Difference
- Own the end to end customer journey for customers managed by our Success at Scale team.
- Oversee the daily management and analysis of all direct communications with entrepreneur customers, including automated tech touch interactions and promotion of educational resources.
- Align with CS Leadership, Lifecycle Marketing, CS Operations, and Product to determine the current challenges, identify options to address, and propose recommended solution(s).
- Measure the business impact of tech touch experiences by tying engagement to key business KPIs (retention, net upgrades, NPS) and seek to continuously optimize these automations
- Own change management processes for roll out of new processes (designs, tests, iterates and ensures effective roll-outs).
- Partner with marketing, operations and engineering to ensure all relevant data points are accessible to create a highly personalized tech touch experience to compliment 1:1 human touch points from our Growth Success Managers and Growth Onboarding Specialists.
- Identify opportunities for alignment and efficiency gains across the SMB and Mid-Market customer experiences based on learnings from the Entrepreneur segment.
- Interact directly with customers through surveys or interviews to to deeply understand their experience and inform decisions
- Participate in additional strategic initiatives related to Voice of the Customer
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience within customer success, marketing or voice of the customer functions, preferably within a high-growth environment.
- Ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption and drive net retention.
- Experience with email automation platforms
- Experience with Klaviyo, Salesforce, and/or Gainsight a plus
- Excellent project management skills to plan, execute and report on multiple programs running in parallel
- Comfortable conducting analysis on performance to identify wins and opportunities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated, results-oriented, and a team player
- A great communicator and negotiator able to develop shared perspectives.
- Able to drive results through indirect and direct influence.
- Passionate about customer’s experience in eCommerce
At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.