Program Manager, PS at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Summary:
A Program Manager is a member of the Professional Services delivery team that Implements Acquia Platform on behalf of customers and partners. A Program Manager is responsible for assisting with the execution of a project according to Acquia’s methodology.Key responsibilities:
- Assist with the deliver of successful customer projects using Acquia’s agile development methodology
- Accountable for monitoring change and alerting Program Management in order to meet or exceeding project goals, including budget, scope, and timeline goals
- Accountable for accurately communicating project status internally
- Accountable for project compliance with Acquia processes and methodologies
- Accountable for continuous improvement of the project management discipline in Acquia’s Professional Services
- Able to participate in face-to-face customer communication
- Efficiently and professionally facilitates meetings/presentations/trainings via online platforms (e.g. Zoom) and/or in person
- Ad Hoc duties as assigned
- Can demonstrate organizational skills
- Experience in project management role within a digital/IT organization
- Hiring guidelines: 2+ years for Associate PM, 5+ years for PM, 10+ years for Sr., 15+ years for principal
- Project Management and/or SCRUM certification preferred
- Awareness of content management and digital experience technologies
- Communicates honestly, openly, with transparency.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to grow and adapt into role and take on additional responsibilities
- Willing to take responsibility and ownership.
- Language skills (French) preferable
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.